Monday, April 30, 2007

Barbie's Jurassic Escape!!! (Part One)




So after the meeting, I jumped off of the back of the movie screen and landed in a thicket....Ouch! This vine totally gave me a splinter! I had to let go of the vine, since my hand was throbbing so much...







I landed in a shrub of holly. Ouchers! Talk about a rough landing! I probably made enough noise to wake the whole neighborhood, but so far, I could see none of the SLA following me, so I guess so far so good!







After crawling out of the holly bush, I started to make my way through some tall saw grass...I'm here to tell you, they don't call it saw grass for nothing! God, is everything in the great outdoors sharp and prickly? I started to feel like someone was watching me for some strange reason...but doesn't everyone feel like that in the woods?







I came to a group of trees, and started to hear movement ahead...what? SLA members waiting to ambush me?

Oh my goodness....is that a....



Heavens! Dinosaurs! I couldn't believe it...well...why not? Nothing else made sense about the past 3 days, so why not dinosaurs inhabiting this Forrest...
OK, think Barbs...that is a Brontosaurus, which means that he is an Herbivore, which means he won't eat me, which means...




He'd make a totally sweet ride! I'll try to cover a little more ground before night this way...









Uh-oh...my ride has stopped dead in his tracks...we see another dinosaur in the distance. Eeeks...that doesn't look like an herbivore to me...









Oh gosh...it was a Spinosaurus!! They are really aggressive Carnivores! We're in trouble now!




My ride throws me off and heads for the hills, leaving me defenseless against this thing...







I ran like it was my job! The Spinosaurus was hot on my tail...

No matter how fast I ran, he was on my tail. I felt his hot breath on my neck...




Oh no, he is literally right behind me, I'm done for!!!





He tackled me and took me down under a group of trees...








I screamed for help, and in wrestling with this powerful beast, noticed two handsome men climbing in the trees above...if they can't save me, I will never survive this!
(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: