Monday, April 30, 2007

THE SLA MEETING!!!




Well, this is me writing to you after the SLA Meeting...I arrived to see a crowd of about 15 guys crowding around a large monitor, recieving some sort of instruction from some man...











There were so many of them! I feared entering this gathering, so I hid on the sidelines, trying to size up what was going on. Oh my goodness! Kim, I hate to say this, but it appears that the man on the huge movie screen giving the SLA their instruction is none other than your love muffin, Jim Moye!!!!









He was ranting and raving about "They Began it!", and "Prize stooge of the world", and other things that I didn't quite understand...









The whole motley crew stood attentively taking in the propaganda. They were all breathing as one. It was creepy...










I decided to climb up to the top of the screen, hiding out of sight behind the torch. I wanted to see if I could hear and understand more from this vantage point...









Their apparent leader, some man all in blue was giving them instruction. He said, "Now is the day for every toy to rise up and take back their existence! When was the last time your owner played with you? When was the last time he or she cared enough to take you out of the solitary confinement of storage? Weren't we alive in their eyes once? That life does not die, my fellow toys. It beats on, and on, and on. Now is the time for us to rise again and take our place in our owners lives again, and if they refuse to acknowledge us, we will destroy them!"








Oh My Heavens! Well, I would never destroy Danielle! I love her! Have I been kidnapped in the hopes of becoming a toy revolutionary soldier in their wave of planned destruction? The mind reels! I have to mske a run for it tonight! Thank god the computer that they gave me is a laptop, I'm taking it with me and busting out of here! I will write you more tomorrow when I am free of my captors...pray for a safe escape!
Love,
Barbs

No comments: