Monday, April 30, 2007

Day Two...


Hey folks!
So when last we talked, a blond man in red tights was giving me the fish eye while I was on the Internet.




Well, I must confess, he came up to me and started to make a pass at me. Little old me! I couldn't believe it! Here I am being kidnapped, and find myself entertaining flattery!








I don't know what it was about him. Was it his white kabuki makeup? His red lycra dance suit? His corn yellow hair? I was entranced...He started whispering something to me in my ear...









All of the sudden, my mind started to drift...I thought of us in many other scenarios than the one I was in now...Having a picnic together....













Dancing...













Laying on a bed of flowers and discussing memories past...













And other things...















I snapped out of it in time to realize that he was asking me to come to the SugarCheese Liberation Army meeting tonight. I said that I would see him there...















As he walked away, I was taken by how much my mind lost its self control around him. I didn't even know his name and was thinking the most torrid thoughts...













And though I was disappointed in myself, I went right on thinking of him anyway. I threw myself down on a bed of wildflowers and could not erase his image from my mind...













I will most definitely be going to the SLA meeting tonight if he is going to be there! I will write again later, after the meeting. Once again, I am being treated very well, and am fine. Please don't worry about me...
More later,
Barbs

No comments: