Sunday, April 29, 2007

Day One...


My friends, what can I say? I have been taken hostage by a militant group calling themselves the SugarCheese Liberation Army. I was spirited away last night with a hood over my head. We drove for about 15 minutes, so I cannot be that far from where I was. When I first arrived, my captors left my hood on for awhile. I heard noises that sounded like a bunch of boozebags livin' it up. It was also very smoky... ! a clue...I must be in Virginia...
My hood was taken off and it took a few minutes for my eyes to adjust to the light...

Ok...I am in a bar..."please see bartender for service"...am I being held hostage by a brew pub?











Suddenly I am whisked into the arms of a fey Latino man, and a gruff man who grins alot. They ask me what is my pleasure? Afraid of what they might have had on their minds, I said, "A Drink!"












So they gave me a Gin and Tonic.
Well, girls...you know how it is when you are in an unsettling situation, and no, I'm not usually a drinker, and wouldn't want anyone else imbibing spirits because they have seen me do it, but I was nervous, so I slammed the whole drink down and asked for a beer.

Then another...


Whoa! I guess I fell down! I might be a little tipsy here...sorry girls, I haven't seen these pictures yet, and don't remember any of this. Someone must have slipped me a rufie or something.
After the Gin and Tonic, Everything starts becoming a blur.
Oh wow.





Looks like I started showing people how flexible I am. I hate when I do that.









Oh heaven's to Betsy's. Looks like I started poll dancing.













And this explains the bruises. Looks like I flung off of the poll and landed head first in my beer glass. Thank heavens it was empty! Wonder how I got out of there?




Oh yeah, now I remember. This really nice lady helped me out of there. But then she started wanting to talk about folk rock and tennis, and sticking her tongue out at me. I wonder if she is the one who rufied me?







I did a switch leap in the air to the top of a lady's head. She seemed slightly annoyed and seemed to be conducting something while standing in the bar. She asked me something about saving amy??? I said, "How's about saving Barbie???"













She wasted no time in throwing me across the room onto the bar. My fall was cushioned by a few packs of cigarettes. Ugh. My head was spinning.









I blacked out after that.
When I awoke this morning, I found myself surrounded by what looked like 7 or 8 strange men in tights, who were trying to take advantage of me while I was passed out! The rascals!

Were these my captors all along? Where were they at the bar last night? How did I get from the bar to this strange tropical lair?
I'll try to find out all of these answers and write later tonight, ladies. My captors let me be after I awoke, and even allowed me Internet access, but I dare not let them know that I am blogging. They would go bananas if they knew that!

The freak with the blond hair and red jumpsuit is giving me eyes and walking over here, so maybe I should go for now.
I'll let you know when I write again!
Wish me luck!
Barbs.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Barbie we love you!! We want you to live! Please come back to us. We're very sorry we left you to get captured in the white slave trade. You're very, very brave. We won't stop until we get you back safe and sound...whatever it TAKES!!!
The Girls Dressing Room