Saturday, May 19, 2007

The End; Long Way Down


The Power Team arrived at the tower of Buddha just as Barbie and Blue and Beige were about to climb down...












"EEEE! Get her!", Dick said.
"She's dead, don't worry.", Tom said.








"Don't be so sure...toys don't ever seem to stay dead...", Barbie said.
"BARBIE!!!" Tom and Dick exclaimed...Harry seemed surprised too, but being a mute, just arched his eyebrows to prove it.











"I should go over there and finish her off...might as well kill her while I have the chance..", Barbie said, almost shivering with anger.
"I think you should calm down, sweets.", Blue said...
"Do you want a muscle relaxer?", Beige offered.
Buddha manifested himself at the bottom of his own tower again in the form of a pug dog...
"Barbie...you have gone too far into the dark side. You must pull out and reclaim your innocence again. You have found your inner strength, yes, but at costs that exceeded my expectations...no, these toys are not truly dead, but they will be for a period of time, and your wanton massacre of them with glee is a bit disturbing. I am a peaceful deity, and feel responsible for giving you the magic club to murder. I thought that you would just knock them out with it, not impale and deliver deadly head blows!"












"I am so sorry, Buddha...you are right...I never should have killed as many toys as I have...I just knew that they would kill me if I didn't, and more than anything, I just want to leave this strange land and get back home to Danielle before she goes off to college. I'm sure that she misses me. Nothing but death can keep me from her...", Barbie sobbed.








Buddha gave Barbie a kiss.
"I know, little lady. I understand your pain. But it is all over now, as you soon will see. The Power Team will get you back to your beloved owner, and I am just saying that you have been through a lot, and I want you to cling to the remains of that old innocent Barbie that you were when you first arrived here. I know that it is hard, but you have to find the old "Dance and Flex" Barbie again, instead of the "Kill and Impale" Barbie that you have become in the past 24 hours. And, I think I'll take this back now...", Buddha said.












Buddha took back the magic club chew stick, and then turned back into the statue of his Deity origin. Barbie, Beige, Blue, and the Power Team all headed back to SLA Headquarters.

No comments: