Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Barbie : Zen Warrior


Since we last spoke, I have been recaptured by the SLA, and have been interrogated by my ex-love interest, whom I call Blondie. He has informed me that the 2 gays who took me in were the trainers of the dinosaurs in Dino Valley, and...




that the men no longer are living who controlled the dinosaurs, so the reptiles would all be killed since they no longer had masters who could control them. Hence they are no use to the SLA.







Blondie tells me that tomorrow night is the big SLA meeting that starts the revolution, and that I would be brainwashed tomorrow morning to attend and spill the first blood of Danielle, who is a clear assassination target by the SLA in the toy wars...




Blondie told me that my actions in escape had not only doomed my 2 gay dead heroes, but also the dinosaurs in the valley. He told me that I would be held to my new quarters until tomorrow night's rally.




I am taken to my cell and thrown on the floor...but...Where am I? This is a different holding cell than before. I am in a chapel of some sort? Suddenly a bright light over takes me.




I feel a presence in the cell...I turn to face the deity...Buddha..!











As soon as I see him, he starts to change...He suddenly appears in the form of a pug. He kisses my hand, and informs me that he is to give me Zen words of wisdom.



He tells me that I must resist all negativity and fight the SLA to the death.
"with what? " I ask...
He hacks for a second, and vomits up...

...a magic stick...





He also tells me that my dress is a little too much for combat and suggest that I change into something I am able to move better in...he hacks again and produces...!


...a rockin' unitard!






"But Buddha, how can I destroy them all by myself? I am only one person, and they are so many..." I say...
"You are never truly alone, my child. The forces of good are with you always, and will help you through. Now put on the onesie, and then start sockin"!"
He growls...



I slip on the uncomfortably tight get up, and focus my raw zen energy on the cell door, just as I hear keys rattling in the key hole...
I whisper to myself.."wiggle your big toe..."
...and I do...
OK.
Now I am ready to kick some SLA ass..

No comments: