Thursday, May 17, 2007

Battle Ground


Well, the snappy bathing suit that Buddha gave me didn't quite fit, so I skinned a cat and made this cute wrap...just in time to square off with my ex and his amphibian brigade...














Nice costume, Barbs, but no swimwear will save you from your fate. Come now, it is time for your brainwashing...












It's gonna be a cold day in H-E-double hockeys sticks before I let you do that, Blondie!













I was terrified to face them alone, but trusted my inner strength, as Buddha had told me to do...












THEN PREPARE TO DIE!!!













First up were the turtle twins, swinging their wooden sticks of doom...
















Come and get it!









You are gonna PAY for that!



I impaled him! Oh gosh! This club that Buddha gave me truly is magic!






All right boys...who's next?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.