Thursday, May 17, 2007

Battle Ground: Part 2; Drunk with Power

I dispensed of the turtle twins, but still had the rest of the SLA attack squad to fight off...this staff that Buddha gave me has given me an unusual amount of strength...the insect like creature made a charge at me...






I easily lunged out of the way in time to deliver a deadly blow to the thing's head...










I countered my steps a bit to the footbridge behind me just as the Creature from the Black Lagoon was crawling towards me...

















I heaved a huge rock at him that I don't even know how I could have picked up normally! He was easily crushed beneath...


"WHO'S NEXT?" I yelled, drunk with new found power. Blondie seemed devastated by the loss of The Creature from the Black Lagoon, a favorite movie of his.




"You will pay for this, Barbie. Yes, you are strong. Surprisingly so, I must admit. But you are no match for the Queen Alien. You are no Sigourney Weaver, toots."

Oh no! I really am NOT any kind of whoever he said...how will I defeat her?
Has my pride cometh before my fall?

No comments: